It is more important than ever for us to keep ourselves healthy and take care of our mental health by doing meditation, strength and balance exercises, hydration, and stretches. What if you could incorporate these into your routine so that it became a habit -- an ingrained activity that happens without you having to decide or having to remember to do it?
Have you already tried to incorporate these things into your day but found it challenging?
Change is hard when it:
- Feels overwhelming
- Relies on you remembering to do it
- Disrupts your existing habits
- Leaves you sore, frazzled, or frantic
- Requires you to find time in your day
Would you rather those changes be easy? Then join my Move More 2020 Anti-Challenge!
Why is it an Anti-Challenge? Because I’ve done the work of structuring Move More 2020 so that every step is a tiny, easy-to-incorporate change that feels really good.
My anti-challenge includes:
- A slow, structured pace for incorporating these changes.
- Relying on your existing habits and routines as anchor points
- Suggestions for reminders so that you can prompt yourself to incorporate the change
- Modifications if the suggested task doesn’t meet your needs or lifestyle
Together we’ll incorporate changes like:
- Strengthen your quads while you wash your hands
- Standing mock-pushups against the counter top while you’re in the kitchen, waiting for food to cook
- Do a relaxing yoga pose while you’re scrolling Facebook in the evening